Baked Fenugreek Spicy Tea Time Crackers
With Christmas and New Year round the corner, plus the ongoing wedding season is a good enough reason to indulge in sinful delights. Sweet or Savoury, we don’t mind digging in. With all such festivities around, we can still maintain the health quotient by munching on these healthy, crispy, crunchy Baked Methi Mathris. With the goodness of Whole Wheat Flour, fresh Methi Leaves and minimum oil, these Baked Methi Mathris are a real deal. Now snack guilt free. “Taste bhi Health bhi and say bye bye to that choti choti bhookh” 🙂
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ cup Fenugreek leaves, chopped
- ½ tsp. Red chilli powder
- ½ tsp. Coriander powder
- ¼ tsp. Turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp. Roasted Cumin powder
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Olive Oil/Vegetable Oil
- Put all the ingredients together, mix them well and with the help of water knead a hard dough.
- Cover the dough with a clean dry cloth and set it aside for 10-15 min.
- Now divide the dough in palm size balls. Take one portion at one time keeping the rest of it covered.
- Flatten the dough portion using a rolling pin as thin as possible. Then using a round shaped glass/cookie cutter cut out the circular shaped puris from it.
- Place them on a well greased/lined cookie tray.
- Prick the Puris with a fork so that they don’t puff up while baking and brush with a little oil.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 180 Deg C for 15-20 minutes.
- Once done, place them on the cooling rack and transfer in an airtight container. They can be stored upto 15 days.
Enjoy it with a pickle or chutney or just a cup of Tea/Coffee.
Share and Spread Happiness. Happy Cooking 🙂