Hair Growth Oil | DIY Recipe
Who doesn’t want to flatter their long, shiny hair? I guess every girl does! If you are one of them facing
hair loss, then I have a homemade solution. Even guys who are facing hair fall can use this remedy. It is an
easy and no mess recipe.
Before starting with it we should know the cause of it. Well, hair fall is evident. But when hair doesn’t
grow back regularly or in normal frequency then it is termed as hair loss. To maintain a good hair care
routine one must take proper diet and condition your scalp with a good hair oil.
Massage your scalp with this hair oil at least twice a week and leave it overnight. If you have to wash
your head the same day, then ensure that you keep the oil for two hrs at least. In this case, after massaging,
cover your head with a warm towel. This will ensure quick penetration of oil essence in your scalp.
So what are we waiting for, let’s begin with the hair oil recipe.
- Pure Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil/ Extra Virgin Oil
- Fresh Curry Leaves(Washed and Dried)
- Evion 400mg Vitamin E capsules
1. Take a cup of 100% Pure Coconut oil. Pour it into a thick bottom pan, and allow it to simmer at low flame. Add to it curry leaves.
2. Once the curry leaves change color, switch off the flame and add to it half a cup of Castor Oil/
Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
3. Then add to it two capsules of Vitamin E in the pan. Make sure that the
pin is sterilized before you prick the capsule and let the oil seep through it.
4. Once the oil has completely cooled down, strain it into an empty clean glass jar. Close the lid and store it in your refrigerator.
Whenever you wish to use the oil, just empty the required amount in a bowl and warm it before massaging.
- Make sure the curry leaves have completely dried after washing. If there is any leftover water content, the oil will splutter all over the place. Trust me, I have personally learned from this mistake 😉
- Please try to maintain a balanced lifestyle with a healthy diet. Stress, lack of sleep, nutritional imbalance all leads to tension and hair loss.
- A shelf life of this oil is approximately a year. However, I will suggest to stock small batches sufficient enough for two to three months. This bottle of mine lasted me for around one and a half months as I have long hair.
- Do not comb immediately after massaging your scalp. Roots are soft enough that combing may cause more hair fall. Instead, using just your fingers, run through your hair and make a tight braid. This ensures good blood circulation and hence healthy hair.
I hope this will help you with better hair care and if you like it please leave a comment. I would be more than happy to know your feedback.
*Keep sharing and spreading happiness*