Who doesn’t want to flatter their long, shiny hair? I guess every girl does! If you are one of them facing hair loss, then I have a homemade solution. Even guys who are facing hair fall can use this remedy. It is an easy and no mess recipe.
Before starting with it we should know the cause of it. Well, hair fall is evident. But when hair doesn’t grow back regularly or in normal frequency then it is termed as hair loss. To maintain a good hair care routine one must take proper diet and condition your scalp with a good hair oil.
Massage your scalp with this hair oil atleast twice a week and leave it overnight. If you have to wash your head the same day, then ensure that you keep the oil for two hrs at least. In this case, after massaging, cover your head with a warm towel. This will ensure quick penetration of oil essence in your scalp.
So what are we waiting for, let’s begin with the hair oil recipe.
- Pure Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil/ Extra Virgin Oil
- Fresh Curry Leaves(Washed and Dried)
- Evion 400mg Vitamin E capsules
Whenever you wish to use the oil, just empty the required amount in a bowl and warm it before massaging.
- Make sure the curry leaves have completely dried after washing. If there is any leftover water content, the oil will splutter all over the place. Trust me, I have personally learnt from this mistake 😉
- Please try to maintain a balanced lifestyle with a healthy diet. Stress, lack of sleep, nutritional imbalance all leads to tension and hairloss.
- Shelf life of this oil is approximately an year. However i will suggest to stock small batches sufficient enough for two to three months. This bottle of mine lasted me for around one and a half months as I have long hair.
- Do not comb immediately after massaging your scalp. Roots are soft enough that combing may cause more hair fall. Instead, using just your fingers, run through your hair and make a tight braid. This ensures good blood circulation and hence healthy hair.
I hope this will help you with better hair care and if you like it please leave a comment. I would be more than happy to know your feedback.
*Keep sharing and spreading happiness*